GIFs, memes, infographics, photos, etc. Which visual content elements will you be producing in 2017?

Are you part of the 53% of marketers that produce specific visuals to go with their content?

Although 35% mention using stock photos most often, that leaves 65% that produce GIFs, charts, data visualizations, videos, presentations and infographics.

These numbers are part of a 300-marketer study done by Venngage a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution that allows you to build infographics and visuals.

They published an article that extracts 10 statistics about visual content marketing, looking forward to 2017 and beyond. The article also lists interesting examples of simple visual content you can produce with your content to increase engagement and raise the overall value of your investment.

At Toast, we are strong believers in the visual impact content marketing should have. We have the capabilities (and made them even more diverse in 2016) to produce visual content elements for your productions (text, video, etc.), so if this is something you are considering or would like to know more about, you know what to do. Simply reply to this email to get in touch with me or contact a member of our team to discuss this further.